LordSlithor

LordSlithor

Staff member
Hey all! Thought I'd come and introduce myself, especially since I may have invited some of you here. If you know me from Facebook, you pretty much know who I am. Gandalf and I have been friends since high school. So when he started this forum up again and asked me to invite my friends here, I couldn't say no!

So, you know me: A longtime Sci-Fi fan, video gamer, Metalhead, frustrated would-be writer, aspiring voice actor, political junkie, pseudo-philosopher, and general all-around nerd. :)

Oh, and my SN? That comes from the name of a villain I came up with for a Thundercats fanfic my GF and I have been trying to start writing for years.

Gandalf42

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all! Thought I'd come and introduce myself, especially since I may have invited some of you here. If you know me from Facebook, you pretty much know who I am. Gandalf and I have been friends since high school. So when he started this forum up again and asked me to invite my friends here, I couldn't say no!

So, you know me: A longtime Sci-Fi fan, video gamer, Metalhead, frustrated would-be writer, aspiring voice actor, political junkie, pseudo-philosopher, and general all-around nerd. :)

Oh, and my SN? That comes from the name of a villain I came up with for a Thundercats fanfic my GF and I have been trying to start writing for years.
Hey Ian, great to have you here buddy!

Members online

No members online now.

Top chatters